Comment on page
Run a Conductor Node
Conductors only have two options:
- "Execute" message
- "Abort" message
Distributors may launch any amount of Conductors with a unique wallet (address + private key).
Conductors may only aggregate data from Entangle Blockchain, limited to connected destination blockchains of Entangle:
- BNB Smart Chain
- SEI Network
Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure a smooth onboarding process and seamless updates to codebases.
Distributors running Conductors should download and install the Executor Configuration File, which will be described below through a step-by-step process. Please be aware that within this context, 'Executors' and 'Conductors' refer to the same thing.
- Contracts and events that the application subscribes to in specific networks.
- Defines a handler method.
- Target networks where transactions for events will be sent. If the target network is not specified, transactions will be sent to Circuits on all supported networks - their full list is also specified in the configuration file.
By default, a Conductor is configured to work with all supported networks and protocol contracts. If necessary, the Conductor can be configured to listen to events only on certain networks.
- 1.Install Geth & Docker
1.1. Download Geth from the official Ethereum website according to your operating system.
1.2. Use the Geth account new command to create a new key in the Keystore.
1.3. Run the Conductor in a Docker container
- 2.Create a new account in the Geth Keystore using a fairly complex password (keep it safe)
2.1 Geth account new
2.2. Public address of the key: 0x4D4BfDB964968077D0eF2D9CC618C50C3C7dEb48
2.3. Path of the secret key file: /Users/john/Library/Ethereum/keystore/UTC--2023-06-21T06-12-44.354847000Z--4d4bfdb964968077d0ef2d9cc618c50c3c7deb48
2.4. Keystore path: /Users/john/Library/Ethereum/keystore/
2.5. File name: UTC--2023-06-21T06-12-44.354847000Z-4d4bfdb964968077d0ef2d9cc618c50c3c7deb48
2.6. The given password, keystore path, and filename will be required later
- 3.Add an address to the list of allowed Conductors - on all blockchains including the Entangle Blockchain
- 4.Download the docker image of the Entangle Executor Application
docker pull <repository_url/entangle_executor:latest>
docker run -p <port>:<port> -v <path/to/keystore>:/app/shared/keystore/ <image_id> "<executor_keystore_name>" "<executor_keystore_password>"
docker run -p 5888:5888 -v ./keystore/:/app/keystore/ 5c1e5f2f5333
- This Conductor configuration works with Circuits on all supported networks.
- To run an Conductor that only works with Circuits on certain protocol networks, you can download the necessary configuration file for the Conductor in our repository <repository_url/executor_configs> or change the basic configuration file according to your requirements <repository_url/executor_configs/config.yaml>
- You can connect the modified configuration file as follows:
docker run -p <port>:<port> -v ./keystore/:/app/keystore/ -v ./custom_config.yaml/:/app/executor/config.yaml <image_id> "<executor_keystore_name>" "<executor_keystore_password>"
Last modified 1mo ago